Manifest anything and everything you need through Law of Attraction:
Your destiny is in your hands. This is a phrase we have been hearing all our lives. What percentage of it is true, though? Almost, each one of us has had an encounter with an instance in our lives that has shaken us and made us believe in a higher power or authority, invisible yet present. We often tend to pile up our thoughts on how to catch hold of our destiny and spin it in the right direction – but we often lack the mechanism to fulfill this.
We are machines of manifestation and have an approximate 50 to 70 thousand unconscious thoughts running in our mind on a daily – 80% of which tends to be negative. This definitely brings us to the bottom line that we are not channelizing our thoughts in the right direction and are definitely manifesting wonders, time and again.
What if you are provided with a tool, a technique that when practiced can build a better life and improve your destiny, substantially (positively). This is where manifestation and law of attraction come to the surface.
You may have come across the principles of the law of attraction once in your life – you may have possibly assumed that it is a scam once in your life considering that even though you think positive, you reap no benefits out of it. How about I tell you, that that is not how Law of Attraction works!
In fact, only thinking positive and not acting upon it will get you nowhere. Yes, you heard it right! Law of attraction is not a magic wand that allows you to say ccio sort’ (putting luck in action) and be filled with the charm of luck, manifesting anything you wish for! The reason why a number of people tend to give up on Law of Attraction is cause this is how they assume the process works. Thinking doesn’t provide results, putting it into play definitely does help manifest anything you want.
Our brain tends to scan and store a lot of negative experiences. But it is up to us to consciously and habitually build a positive mental muscle that creates a limitation or a block on our negative mindset and focuses on optimism.
Here’s how you can build a better mindset.
- Meditate: Concentrate and build focus. You can start by adapting visualization meditation techniques for this.
- Strive to get better: Practice makes perfect, and it is true that one needs to strive hard each day and practice their routines to form a habit out of it. Only then will they attain a percent of perfection from it.
- Put your intention on the plate: Know what you need. You cannot just waver between multiple goals. Prioritize and focus on a single goal that has a high priority in your life.
- Do not give up: With consistency comes results. Just like there is no trick to getting fitter, there is no shortcut to manifesting your goals and bringing them to fruition. You need to be persistent and consistent each day to help achieve your goals
- Set realistic goals: Do not just jump right off the bandwagon and set out unrealistic goals like owning the moon and being turning into a werewolf. That is downright ridiculous. However, you can, with diligence, be able to fulfill a 5-year plan to retire, get a better job, be a successful entrepreneurship, gain good health, have 2x the wealth, get the desired weight loss so on and so forth.
These are just some factors out of the many that you need to work on. Start with the basics, learn the techniques right. Seek help from a professional, if needed and supercharge your way to your ultimate life goals!